COMPUTER SCIENCE AND EDUCATION IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
Call for Papers
19th ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMPUTER SCIENCE AND EDUCATION IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
June 28-29, 2023, Boston, USA
EAI CSECS 2023 - EAI Conference on Computer Science and Education in Computer Science – seeks to further understanding of the transformational impact of the computing sciences on the economy, society, and education. The emphasis is on the relatedness of the three major areas of foundations, appllications, and societal impact on industries, workforce structure, and education. Research that illuminates interdependencies, interdisciplinary problems, and case studies is of particular interest. We also welcome manuscripts on early research results and student projects.
Awards will be given for the Best Student Paper and the Best Mentor.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Theory of computation;
- Information and coding theory;
- Formal methods;
- Learning theory and artificial intelligence.
- Data and business analytics;
- Data visualization;
- Software development;
- Computer architecture and engineering;
- Health informatics and bioinformatics;
- Financial informatics;
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencies;
- Natural Language Processing;
- Machine Learning;
- Computer vision;
- Health informatics;
- Computer and communication networks.
Societal impact (Workforce, Industries, and Education):
- Multimodal teaching and learning models;
- AI and computing impact on economy and occupations;
- Workforce changes and educational needs;
- Curricula and pedagogic innovation;
- AI and teaching and learning innovation;
- Computing, ethics, and law including in cybersecurity, AI, and education.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library. Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access)– indexed in ESCI, Ei Compendex & Scopus
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on e-Learning (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
Papers should be submitted through EAI 'Confy+ system and have to comply with the Springer format published at Information for Authors of Springer Computer Science Proceedings ((see Author’s kit section) https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines).
All conference papers undergo a thorough double-blind peer review process before the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection.
22 May 2023
1 June 2023
10 June 2023
Start of Conference
28 June 2023
End of Conference
29 June 2023